My love of the ocean often finds its way into the pieces I create, whether it is my jewelry or my paintings.

Being an avid scuba diver and beach bum I find myself using colors inspired by the sea, sand and rich greens of the rain forest. Each of my paintings are as individual in their content as the medium I use to create them...oil, watercolor or pastel.

Precious Metal Clay, sea glass, semi precious stones, found objects, gold filled and silver wire are used in combination to form one of a kind art jewelry.

I make my art pieces as if they were for me. I hope when someone else looks at my work, they find something which is special to them.

As with any of my artistic endeavors, I find it important to have fun with what I am doing and not take myself too seriously.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New gems to the Big Island

Hi everyone, just a note to let you know that while the busy season on the Big Island has been in full swing the wonderful proprietors of the Kohala Coast Gallery have been busy selling my jewelry.  Many thanks to them for continuing to support my artistic endeavors.

Adena and I will be heading to Hawaii in a month and are both looking forward to spending some time with our friends and each other.  Unfortunately, because of Bob's new job, he will be unable to join us.  He will keep the home fires burning until November when we return for our annual Thanksgiving trip.

I have just sent the following pieces off to the gallery.  If you find yourself on the Big Island in the Waikoloa area, please stop by and see all of the wonderful art in this gallery.  You will be pleasantly surprised!

Turtle earrings - 99.9% pure silver turtles and waves, faceted apatite, freshwater pearl, sterling silver wire and posts.









99.9% pure silver seashell, sky blue topaz briolette, sterling silver wire and posts.
99.9% pure silver "starfish" , freshwater pearls (color enhanced), 
faceted quartz crystal, sterling silver wire and posts


1 comment:

Blogger said...

With BullionVault you can obtain physical bullion by the gram at current spot prices.

Open your free account now and get 4 g's in free silver as a joining bonus.