My love of the ocean often finds its way into the pieces I create, whether it is my jewelry or my paintings.

Being an avid scuba diver and beach bum I find myself using colors inspired by the sea, sand and rich greens of the rain forest. Each of my paintings are as individual in their content as the medium I use to create them...oil, watercolor or pastel.

Precious Metal Clay, sea glass, semi precious stones, found objects, gold filled and silver wire are used in combination to form one of a kind art jewelry.

I make my art pieces as if they were for me. I hope when someone else looks at my work, they find something which is special to them.

As with any of my artistic endeavors, I find it important to have fun with what I am doing and not take myself too seriously.

Enjoy!


Monday, October 14, 2013

Getting ready to take off for Hawaii again, never enough time to write something new, how boring!!! Some new work for the galleries:

Some of my new work in bronze...

Gingko leaves, bronze chains, faceted citrine.  Cold joined with bronze pins.  Bronze clasp - sold








Another bronze piece...oak leaves and acorns
Bronze chain with citrine beads, bronze twigs, leaves and acorn holding a large faceted citrine.  Bronze clasp







Silver starfish, sterling silver wire and chain, large faceted quartz beads, freshwater baroqu, stick, and round pearls.  Sterling silver clasp - sold

No comments: